In...

Feel like Al Pacino in Insomnia! Can't imagine how I could sleep 10 hrs in a row! gone are those days...
I think this little frog has an invisible string attached to me, as soon as I go away more than 2 meters he wakes up and screams his head off!  I am officially a milking cow and a pacifier! its funny how I keep myself up at late o'clock nursing time! have to wash my face to wake me up! mobile in one hand, baby the other side! browse the net and keep myself from falling asleep and dropping the baby! and sometimes I just let my imagination ride me on its black horse and we gallop through the odyssey of memories and pull the curtains of oblivion off like stallions and watch all those wonderful memories play live once more in front of our forgetful eyes...  we pause and rewind..pause and rewind .....pause...laugh...cry...rewind....
until we hear a burp a grunt and smell of sour milk that pulls us down to the real world......

No comments: