North of South

Today was awesome, one of those mad mad autumn days with gusts of winds and rain and suicidal leaves.. it reminded me of that land of cold I used to be in..the first time I experienced the same cold and wind here! Funny tho, people are not used to this kind of weather and they are freaked out, holding their floaty clothes in places, with scared looks in their eyes, avoiding bent down trees and mad cars…
This time my experience of such weather is different tho, cosily wrapped up and driving to work and wondering how on earth I made it in the same stupid weather without a car or anything to that bus stop in town in Stir..!! ..
Now it should be all Christmasy there, the town should be very pretty with all the lights… and the rows of houses in the riverside should have all their Xmas trees set up by now… or nearly so.
The radio plays "Just a dream" by Nelly!.. Don’t get most of it but the rhythm is enough to put me in the mood..

I stop in front of the travel agency and think about the tickets I need to pick up..and think about the miles I have to go before I sleep….
This time to South Pole tho..

No comments: